The game is easy, just name the character you found the most annoying (last drama/movie you finished) and the title of the drama/movie. [Also not mandatory but maybe fun to add the reason why?]

Have fun!

Non from Dark Blue Kiss. Why? He's a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Rien:

Yoshikawa Nao from Good Morning Call: Our Campus Days Why? She’s just overly stupid!

she made me angry while watching the drama

Blowing In The Wind, the second female lead everything was her fault but she is letting the ML blame himself also can't she see that the ML don't like her. she reminds me of the sfl in Before We Get Married she couldn't get a hint

The Emperor in The Sleepless Princess. He was self-serving, conniving, duplicitous, & way too easily swayed by others; except if they were one of the "good guys!" 

the FL's step mom/sis from Yuttakarn Prab Nang Marn  

the mom was a gold digger and the other one was just immature/bitchy, every time I see their evil smirks I feel like slapping their faces -_- they were annoying af throughout the entire drama yet they still have a happy ending wtf? 

Zhao Er Xi From Love O2O Why? Way too over the top in trying to act cute.

5-ji Kara 9-ji Made the grandma I just didn't like her

Rien:

Zhao Er Xi From Love O2O Why? Way too over the top in trying to act cute.

I also kinda didn't like her also she was selfish

Nina from Itoshi no Nina 

Xiao Yinghua from Love and Redemption

Lan Ming Yu from The Promise of Chang'an

Her character is selfish and deceitful, although she thinks it's all for the greater good.

Grandfather from  Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru (There's Something Wrong With Us) because he's the root of all the problems and other characters I hated. Had he allowed his son to be, none of the tragedies would've happened.

Chen Xiao Xi From A Love So Beautiful Why? Because of her childish behavior. It was cute sometimes but most of the time I just couldn’t stand it.

Story of Ming Lan's Manniang. Of all the horrible characters in the drama she has to have been the absolute worst. She was selfish, whiny, manipulative...I could go on for days tbh.