ahn dante's grandmother from beautiful gong shim i just found her so annoying

Kang Ha Ram in Black. 

Since yesterday I gave her a nick name....Droopy, lol

Check the post https://mydramalist.com/profile/7814925/feeds/1xPB6Efo 

Eternal Love Su Ji, the girl was told that she is respected as a mother but for some reason, she didn't know that was a straight-up no, okay so she took the FL's eyes, she made her kill herself. and Xuan Nu, her she was just jealous of the FL's face and couldn't she see that Li Jing didn't like her.

Also I just hated their personalities

Wen Chao and Wang LIngjiao from The Untamed

bae gyuri - untamed 

Princess Agents- Shan'er( I think that was her name) Yuwen Huai, I hated them two

Kim Won Hyung - Mystic Pop - Up Bar

I mean he killed chef Gwi, my favourite character, he made Kang Bae think his mom and dad were dead, he killed Wol Ju’s mom, and I could list more reasons but I think this is sufficient to understand why I hate the character.

Park Bo Yeon - One Fine Week

Currently watching My Only One, So Yang Ja [Do Ran's mother] played by Im Ye Jin.

Kim Moon Ho - Healer, Why? He was a ******* ******* who deserved to be ******* *** **** ***. 

cha joo eun's mum from private lives, she seemed so unneccessary to the plot and downright mean especially towards the father, she's so greedy as well

The consort from general and I and the king and her old master

Noh Ae Jung - Was It Love?
Not really the character I disliked but more the actress that played her. I’m just not a fan of her acting skills. 

Ha Eun Byeol from The Penthouse. Her facial expressions really makes me angry all the time