The sword and the brocade - The concubine girl and her other sister and her sister's husband

To My Star - Kim Hyung Ki. He had a victim mentality also was extremely selfish.

Drama: First Half of MyLife (China | 2017) - will never get tire of rewatching this drama. and I need season 2 already...

Who: The cheating husband

Why: Because he seemed kind, and good, and remorseful, and trying to help, and wants the best for his kid and ex-wife.... but he is still a cheating husband

Rien:

Yoshikawa Nao from Good Morning Call: Our Campus Days Why? She’s just overly stupid!

Uehara too

Uehara Hisashi from Good Morning Call. He is like an ungrateful and honestly so toxic towards Yoshikawa!

You are my sunshine, the 4 girls, her fake friend, xueling, the ML's mother, and the other girl that always fight with the FL

Fake Princess the 5th prince's mother

The Long Ballad, the other dude( I think he was Ashile's brother) his mom

Lee Ga Young from Fashion King 

At the beginning I felt really sorry for her, but I felt more and more angry everytime when she switched  sides. She start crying everytime when something went wrong and then she run to another person in every episode. 

jing xuan - hello mr gu - she really thought she knew what love was ugh, she just wouldnt leave them alone and the lying omg

pk - a Korean odyssey 

dare I say... everyone in Penthouse

Lion no Oyatsu - Wada Masato