aenoee:

I will pretend to gt knocked out, while u were careless n smiling at yourself n were abt to eat, i will snatch it from you

Due to my mopping of the floor earlier, I'll wait for you to slip on the wet floor and then take the cookie from you ))

VxV467:

Due to my mopping of the floor earlier, I'll wait for you to slip on the wet floor and then take the cookie from you ))

In that case chances of u falling over my body n  accidentally our lips touching is more ( the way they show in k drama),

You will be experiencing giddiness dizziness,  when that happens , n at that moment I (by becoming so unromantic.....how cruel of me!)

Will steal the cookie.

aenoee:

In that case chances of u falling over my body n  accidentally our lips touching is more ( the way they show in k drama),

You will be experiencing giddiness dizziness,  when that happens , n at that moment I (by becoming so unromantic.....how cruel of me!)

Will steal the cookie.

bahhahahahaah

How you were able to get up so fast after having smashed into the floor face first I'll never know, however, I magicked up some quicksand after having been afflicted by your giddiness potion bahahaha, and stole the  cookie as you struggled.

Rofl........LMAO.........wait a sec, 

VxV467:

bahhahahahaah

How you were able to get up so fast after having smashed into the floor face first I'll never know, however, I magicked up some quicksand after having been afflicted by your giddiness potion bahahaha, and stole the  cookie as you struggled.

Logically scientifically speaking, 

If u recall whenever one falls on wet floor, it wud be on his/her back n nt on face, 

So chances of that ,what u have mentioned is very dim, 

Still I will consider the scenario,

N will look at you with puppy eyes with fluttering eyelashes, that you wud find me  so appealing, that u wud ask me , hey gal! What is that u seek?????

I wud simply say, " sire, it's that cookie, that is attracting my attention,....... n.....voila 

hhhh, I mean ik when I fall, it's always my front that gets it b4 I roll

aenoee:
N will look at you with puppy eyes with fluttering eyelashes, that you wud find me  so appealing, that u wud ask me , hey gal! What is that u seek?????

I wud simply say, " sire, it's that cookie, that is attracting my attention,....... n.....voila 

I'll turn you into a puppy, and steal the cookie when it falls from your paws

VxV467:

hhhh, I mean ik when I fall, it's always my front that gets it b4 I roll

I'll turn you into a puppy, and steal the cookie when it falls from your paws

Have u ever seen puppy having cookie with him, no way u gonna take it out from the paws....as within mins it would be in his stomach, n digested by enzymes, that u can not do reverse engineering n retrieve it.

I would distract u by typing looooooong messages at forum "steal the cookie", while u busy in reading it, I wud steal

aenoee:

Have u ever seen puppy having cookie with him, no way u gonna take it out from the paws....as within mins it would be in his stomach, n digested by enzymes, that u can not do reverse engineering n retrieve it.

I would distract u by typing looooooong messages at forum "steal the cookie", while u busy in reading it, I wud steal

good one 

I will bring Turkish Ice Cream man while you are getting ice-cream from him , i will steal the cookie .

I'll get my pet tarantula to crawl onto your face and then I'll steal the cookie.

Minchane:

good one 

I will bring Turkish Ice Cream man while you are getting ice-cream from him , i will steal the cookie .

Lol....

.Turkish ice cream man.....I know him

I will spray Nitrous oxide and steal the cookie while you are laughing 

VxV467:

I'll get my pet tarantula to crawl onto your face and then I'll steal the cookie.

How horrible of u 467......quite scary.......m screaming n screaming n yelling n wailing.....so loudly....that u n your tarantula get scared of loud noise created by this aenoee.....that u wud be like , " wat da £$#@......" n throw the cookie in the air,

Which m gonna catch w/o failing (ofcourse)

LOL you all are hilarious!

I'll throw a blanket over you and steal the cookie. Easy peasy!

I will make you watch,

world cup chess match going on  played by ( won) Carlson,

you glued to tv screen, 

i wud very easily steal the cookie

I will keep u distracted by sending posts after posts.....n steal the cookie