I will shot you a big dose of morphine and I steal the cookie.

I am feeling so happy that instead of me stealing yours, i will on my own will give u mine.

I will spray water on you and steal the cookie

I'll tell you to look up at a shooting star and steal your cookie

I wud make a wish at shooting star, u look at me in awe, in that moment,  gonna steal the cookie

haha

I'll tell you to try this amazing hand cream, squeeze some on your palms and steal your cookie.

Woahhh interesting ✨

I show you that there's a dollar note over there, you get busy looking for it and I steal your cookie

Clever. :P

I'll blast some Michael Jackson songs (it's his birthday today) and take your hands and pull you up to dance and run behind you and steal your cookie.

Haha

..... You will realize , n exclaim..... "she was stealing the cookie it seems"!!!!

By that time, M long gone.

lol, I'll chase you, cast you inside your favourite drama and steal the cookie while you live out your time in the story. :P

Do i get to choose the drama???  Then I wud sacrifice millions of cookies like this.

I will send flowers after flowers to your fav actress, u r busy wondering whoz this new admirer.....n I wud steal

I will put a paper bag over your head and I will take the cookie.

I will throw baby powder on you and steal the cookie.

Sure, you can choose the drama. :P

aenoee:

Do i get to choose the drama???  Then I wud sacrifice millions of cookies like this.

Me LMAO @ baby powder.

Why baby powder but???? Lol

Any powder would have done the job......Why poor baby's??