I will dazzle you with my patronus charm (Harry Potter) and steal the cookie

Minchane:

I will bring Elsa to freeze you and steal the cookie .

Cookie will also be frozen In that case n gt brittle n all that u gonna get will be crumbs 

M gonna hug you so tight making all your senses  numb enough to steal the cookie

aenoee:

Cookie will also be frozen In that case n gt brittle n all that u gonna get will be crumbs 

@ColourMePurple  where is the cookie ? it is in your hand or near by?

Minchane:

@ColourMePurple  where is the cookie ? it is in your hand or near by?

:))

Weird. I think my post never got posted.

I will play your favourite drama to distract you and steal the cookie so the cookie is in my hand now. :D

ColourMePurple:

Weird. I think my post never got posted.

I will play your favourite drama to distract you and steal the cookie so the cookie is in my hand now. :D

Which means cookie also got frozen alongwith you  minchane dear.

I will steal the cookie by doing nothing at all,  

as the song goes,

" you say it best  when u say nothing at all".

I will play video games with you and i will steal the cookie while diverting your attention.

Minchane:

I will play video games with you and i will steal the cookie while diverting your attention.

How you will divert my attention, because it is simply impossible for someone to distract me while playing video games?

aenoee:

How you will divert my attention, because it is simply impossible for someone to distract me while playing video games?

I will play video games with you and i will steal the cookie while you focus is on game .

Minchane:

I will play video games with you and i will steal the cookie while you focus is on game .

Aha!

I will exchange the cookie with you by offering something that interests you more,

No need to steal the cookie, as it wud be the win-win situation.

I'll knock you out with some sleep powder and steal the cookie hh

I will pretend to gt knocked out, while u were careless n smiling at yourself n were abt to eat, i will snatch it from you