I wake up and luckily I know a spell to turn back time and I see you walking back to me and slowly the cookie pieces emerge out of your mouth and get pieced back together again. You are too horrified to understand what is happening. Meanwhile I take the cookie back and knock you out for your sanity.

No problem. I have many tricks up my sleeve.

The poet who stole the cookie. :P

I came to your house with a freshly baked gingerbread man. While you are picking up to try that, I pick up THE cookie. You are biting down on the gingerbread man's head and I am leaving with a smile on my face. :D

But before you could take a step....there was a knock on the front door.. you walk over and open it.... there's a delivery guy, in a grey hoodie, baseball cap,wearing Mechanix gloves and holding a box.... "delivery" I say,...now both of you at the door.

I hand over the box to lady purple as she hands over a cookie to me. I hand over the digital sign pad to lady hungry as she gives me a gingerbread man torso??, both it and the cookie go in my pocket.

Taking back the sign pad.... meanwhile, lady purple has opened up the box, I say to both "Happy Holidays,"... and walk away..... hungry lady looks over to purple and gestures..."what?"........

Purple lady looks at her with a sardonic smile....and holds up a jar of cookies......

Lol..... nahhh....ho ho ho!!!

ho ho oh no.

I hop on a bike and chase your delivery van and then grab on to the back doors mission impossible style. I'm clearly not meant for this so I just barely hang on. Luckily you get to a traffic stop. I manage to get in the passenger's side and grab the cookie as I spray you with some fake snow just enough to be able to dodge you as I jump out with the cookie.

*phew* Just need to grab a taxi coz that took me out.

Girl, you can't keep trying to eat the cookie or the thread will come to a halt :P so I'm going to pretend you were just basking in it's visual glory. 

So by now I know the usual culprits and I could smell your perfume in the taxi. I send you a bouquet of flowers with a hidden camera. I notice you taking out the cookie from the fridge, smelling it and putting it back in. As soon as you leave the house, I sneak in from the window, take the cookie and leave you a purple flower in your fridge as a small clue. :)

I'll try something more imaginative in my next heist. lol.

Today, Xmas day in Catholic countries where a representation of the Jesus naissance is mounted in many places I saw a cookie in the place where the Jesus doll must be in the "Belen" as we call the rep  near the place I am staying. I could not believe it. What a cookie is doing there? I just took it as if it were mine. I am sorry to disturb you by stealing it.

Belen is the Spanish way to call Betlehem, the Jesus' place of birth.

Sounds like a Christmas miracle. :P

Speaking of miracles, I got a letter that said that you have 3 wishes. Just to test if it is real, I start by wishing for the cookie to appear in my hand and *poof* it magically does! Ah! It's real! Off to make my 2 other wishes!

Happy holidays everyone!

lol! Sorry cookie baby, I'm coming. :P

I see you standing admiring the cookie that everyone seems to have forgotten about and you have your guard down. Inspired from watch a show about cupid, I decide to send an arrow with a plunger head flying through the air. It latches on to the cookie. At the end is a string that I begin to reel in and the arrow along with the cookie fly past you and you look on. And before you can react, it reaches my hands and I make a run for it.

Lol.....if I knew that cookie was alone and crying by its lonesome self, I would've.......oh well, and I'm thinking, where have you two been?,.... I've been watching and waiting for over a month for the cookie to reappear.....

I got my Gray Man gear on and equipment ready....I use my net gun...boom...the eagle trapped in my net and on the ground.... and another BOOM... both of you trapped and caught with the big area netting, the eagle and both of you struggling....one of you drops the cookie and the other Lady tries to grab....no way....I rush in, head first and take the cookie away...and I rush off into the trees ...the cookie in my EDC bag...... ?

When you teleported with the net, I came along. Just like Helo was surprised by your presence, you were shocked when I grabbed you from behind and tangled you up in the net. Then I swipe the cookie and make off with it. ;)

Surprise!!! I heard about the cookie and got interested to get it!

while you were trying to steal the cookie from someone else, I just looked straight to your eyes and wink ;-)
I hypnotized you with my charm and asked you to hand over me the cookie once you get it from her..
and gotcha! The cookie's mine now (^.^)

I got hypnotized for the last 6 days and spent 1 day planning. I ask a food delivery guy to deliver some take out at your place. While you are answering the door, I crack open a window and get inside (I'm used to opening windows now). I hear you arguing at the door, I get the cookie from the table. And just as you close the door, I slide back out leaving you a post it note that reads "annyeong" (hi <3).

I'll just show you  Han Shangyan, and steal the cookie lol

I'll scream to ur ear & while u cover ur ears I'll snatch the cookie from ur hands & run