smart jack-of-all-trades

FL who attracts all the guys, or FL who goes through life unnoticed

FL who attracts all the guys

artist ML or CEO ML

CEO - if an artist, then I'll be judgmental about his creations. If a CEO, I have no interest whatever in what he is actually doing - it's white noise - blah blah blah ML makes company decisions while everyone goes ooooh.

There have been some recent dramas about after school study academies. Lead is a teacher, or lead is a rebellious student.

Lead is a teacher

Good plot with bad cast or Good cast with bad plot

Good cast with bad plot (if it's a good cast I can atleast force myself to finish it but if it's a bad cast and they can't act even if the plot is good I can't complete it)

Supernatural mc or normal 

supernatural

characters in a job you're familiar with, or unfamiliar. (By familiar, I mean that you actually know the way the job is done, so you will notice anything incorrect.)

unfamiliar , i like learning about other professions (also when it comes to medical dramas, i hate noticing how inaccurate they are sometimes T-T it just turns me off)

(which one do you hate less lol) an annoying love triangle or a secondary couple that hogs all the screen time

I tend to enjoy a strong secondary couple.

time travel drama where character co-exists with a younger version of him/herself. Or where main character meets his parents before they became a couple.

MC meets their parents before they became a couple

MC is the oldest or youngest sibling of their family

Difficult decision, I'm tired of so many being the oldest. Youngest for a change.

ML and FL do grocery shopping together before they are a couple, sharing a cart. Which one would you prefer to shop on impulse? (selecting mostly snack foods, very expensive food, etc.)

Snacks

Young ML & Old FL | or | Young FL & Old ML

I'm fine with major age differences either way as long as it isn't a romance.

Murder mystery in which the victim was an awful person hated by many, or where everybody liked the victim

victim was an awful person! make it a moral dilemma 

MC is a drama watcher or a gamer

drama watcher - to me, that's more entertaining that watching someone type

FL enjoys being with her family or stays as far away from family as possible

stays away from family, family drama is entertaining 

MC has only one best friend or a group of 3-4 friends