Any will do as I am finding no difference here

Scooter delivery ( did eeni meeni ....lol)

ML with makeup( vampire white ) all the time OR as per the situation in drama demands   (lol was wondering whoz gonna choose the first one)

As situation demands (I've never seen a ML with white makeup).

FL is rented wife/date, or ML is rented husband/date.

It's almost 100% of the time in c and k- drama, ML have this whitewashed their face. ( If u check c drama especially period ones)

ML ( I always have liked to see the ML  getting feelings developed  for FL) than vice versa 

Dilruba or bailu  as FL ( fyi- me for bailu)

aenoee:
Dilruba or bailu  as FL ( fyi- me for bailu)

this isn't a trope! please stick to the topic of the game :) you may refer to the first post of this thread for more info

to get the game going,

FL raised by single father or ML raised by single mother

Yes emi, 

i got carried away.  I apologise. 

Thanks for reminding.  

FL raised by single father.

FL or ML is raising  the young children of a deceased sibling.

ML 

As it would bring the caring side of him out

High school set up or university 

uni!

FL or ML stuck in a near death situation

FL - then it wud dawn upon ML , how much he gonna miss her n what was her place in his life. If the situation was opposite, well it would have been taken for granted. (It = meant, her emotions, her dependence upon him .)

I dunno. These are my views.

Average lookin or very pretty lookin FL character (remember  we are not saying actor here)

In dramas, average-looking is very pretty. I would welcome genuinely average looking.

Before they first meet, ML is mistaken about FL's identity, or the FL is mistaken about the ML's identity.

Before they first meet, ML is mistaken about FL's identity

ML is not interested in love or vise versa

Minchane:
ML is not interested in love or vise versa

vice versa as in FL is not interested in love? if yes, then i'm choosing that

for whatever reason, ML or FL asks the other to date in secret

I don't like secret relationship tropes but if I *had* to pick then FL asks to date in secret.

Enemies to Lovers or Friends to Lovers?

Enemies to lovers  ( u r enemy with each other but at the same time got attracted,  but now would not want to admit, i  like that

ML falls first or FL?

ml falls first

grumpy ml with sunshine fl or sunshine ml with grumpy fl?