The last thing I saw was TWM the next chapter, I would say that the most annoying character is Korn's, he is too much victimist, he does too much for Knock knowing that he will not receive the same, after that he ends up suffering and blaming him, not to mention the tremendous idiocy that he does in this season.

To My Star - Kim Hyung Ki.

So I Married an Anti-Fan (Korea) - the ML's former girlfriend, abused by her current boyfriend. After a while this became too repetitive. In a drama she should have been able to move on better.

Saiai (Dearest): Watanabe Akira (the rapist's father). I didn't wanna be insensitive and hate on him when he lost his child and was entitled to feel sad about it, but the fact that he defended his crimes and blamed the victims instead made me so disgusted. Also, it bothered me that he kept on pestering the victims of his son's crimes, bringing up all their painful memories, AND he never apologized for it either, he did not even acknowledge the fact that his son was indeed a criminal.

Joseon Attorney- A Morality: by the end, it was the king

He sentenced the male lead's sister to death just to trap a minister by accusing her of having extra-marital relations and then forgave the other ministers of the court who were involved with her after her death. The male lead lost his entire family due to injustice. It really pissed me off. Even more so because he wanted to be known as a kind and just ruler. What kind of just ruler finds ways to execute a woman who was clearly innocent, mislead and used?

the Sml from delightful girl choon hyang

Ice Fantasy - Lan Shang

Choi Seung‑hee - Dr cha 

Annoying mistress who plays the victim and that annoys me so muchhhh if you are watching DR.Cha you know (impossible to like her)

Girl gaku - Ogawa Youka

Call It Love - Ma Hee Ja. If you've watched this drama, you'll understand.

oh in hyung - so i married an antifan

Our Blues - the captain's parents, only seen in one episode and fine after a while. Great drama, but that part made no sense to me.

bae gyuri - untamed

My Perfect Stranger - Ko Mi Sook

Unforgettable Love - Lin Wei's mother and the ML's aunt