And we are in the 100th page.

8. Official language: Montenegrin (crnogorski / црногорски )

Croatian, Serbian, Montenegrin (Crnogorski for Montengrin people) and Bosnian are all south Slavic languages mutually intelligible among them. The difference is in writing alphabets, Bosnian uses both Latin and Cyrillic, Croatian uses the Latin alphabet, Montenegrin officially recognizes both but predominantly uses the Latin alphabet, and Serbian predominantly uses Cyrillic but Latin is in use as well. Montenegrin alphabet has three more letters than Serbian one. This is the proposal now:

Komentator isenk:

2. Names

Montenegro got its name from the dark mountain forests that cover the land. The name breaks down into two words, ‘monte’ and ‘negro’ (black, mountain), and dates back to the 15th century.

Those words are Spanish.

Official local name of Montenegro is Crna Gora because in Montenegrin and in Serbo Croatian Languages in general CRN is the word for Black (Negro in Spanish) and GORA is Mountain (Monte in Spanish, although mount is really monte, mountain is Montaña that is the origin of the Montana State in USA and the last name of a very famous and one of the best of all times American Football quarterback). The final A in CRNA is a declension as far as my Croatian remembers.

It is interesting that being closer to Italia, Montenero is not used, that is what I would expect as this would be the Italian name with NERO that is black in Italian. A guy in Quora explains that the Montenegro name is the English deformation of its Latin origin. But in Latin it would be Mons Niger that by no philological way derives to Montenegro if it is not going through Spanish. There are guys that need to understand that world is wider than English language and that not everything was invented in the Island.

AlfatogodeQFBere that's interesting. Thanx for additional info

9. Ćevapčići

This is a traditional Montenegro food with a very long history. This dish was invented by cooks during the rule of the Ottoman empire and it has persisted in variations throughout the Balkans ever since. It is a simple dish, but filling and delicious.

Ćevapčići is made from minced meat and spices that are squeezed by hand into small sausage shapes. These small bites are grilled or sauteed to get a nice crispy exterior that makes them halfway between a sausage and a meatball. This food in Montenegro is often served with flatbread, sauces, and roots or vegetables.

AlfatogodeQFBere:
The final A in CRNA is a declension as far as my Croatian remembers.

Since it's a Slavic language, I believe word crn is a masculine form of black and word crna is a feminine form of black (because word gora is a feminine noun)

Omg we lose aeonee again. Should we repeat the num 10 or just continue...? 

Komentator isenk:

Omg we lose aeonee again. Should we repeat the num 10 or just continue...? 

Just continue. Please pick a new country.

1. Pastizzi

A pastizz  is a traditional savoury pastry from Malta. Pastizzi usually have a filling either of ricotta or mushy peas. Pastizzi are a popular and well-known traditional Maltese food. It should not be confused with the Italian pastizz, better known as U' pastizz 'rtunnar.

ZhouYanRan:

Since it's a Slavic language, I believe word crn is a masculine form of black and word crna is a feminine form of black (because word gora is a feminine noun)

Thank you. You who can count in Polish know better.

2. Rock climbing

The limestone rock formations and the mild climate between October and May provide Gozo with a natural adventure playground ideally suited to climbing and abseiling.  That's me climbing in Gozo.