2. Smažený Sýr

smažený sýr is one of the most popular traditional Czech dishes. It’s a simple but delicious fried cheese dish that’s commonly served at many traditional Czech restaurants.

Smažený sýr is made with a thick slice of semi-hard cheese that’s been coated in flour, breadcrumbs, and beaten eggs before being pan-fried in oil. It’s typically eaten as a main dish with a side of tatarská omáčka (Czech tartar sauce) and fried or boiled potatoes.

3. Knedlíky
Czech bread dumplings, usually served with meat, gravy or sauce. They feel like sponge, soak up everything - truly delicious, I recommend :)

4. Bohemian Glass

Bohemian glass is one of the most famous exports from the Czech Republic and is widely popular as tourist souvenirs. Also known as Bohemia Crystal, it’s recognized globally for its beauty, high quality, craftsmanship, and innovative designs.

Historically, Czechia has been known for its glass and crystal products for a long time. The oldest archaeological finds of glass-making sites date to the 13th in the Lusatian Mountains, Northern Bohemia. Many glass-making towns have their own museums with items dating to around 1600.

I cud literally  feel those etching 

5. Czech animation and cartoons
Czech animation has a long history, dating back to 1920s, and it's 'golden era' spans from the 1950s to the 1980s. Most of their animated television series were shown in the children’s programme Večerníček, airing in the evening on Czech TV for four decades.
Among the best known Czech cartoons are: Říkání o víle Amálce, O makové panence a motýlu Emanuelovi, Pat a Mat, Krtek, Pohádky z mechu a kapradí, O loupežníku Rumcajsovi and more.
(All those cartoons were shown in Polish TV, so I've watched them all. I feel nostalgic now...)

6.Blood groups

The four basic blood groups were first defined by Jan Jánský, Czech serologist, psychiatrist and neurologist. He classified the blood groups as I, II, III and IV in his study Hematological study of psychotics in 1907 but it wasn’t until 1921 when an American medical commission acknowledged Janský’s classification that his discovery received proper attention from the professional community. 

7. Beer

The most famous Czech beverage.

8. Koláče

The koláč is a type of Czech pastry made with yeasted dough and a variety of fillings like fruit jams, cream cheese, curd cheese, and poppy seeds. They’re traditionally round in shape – around 3-4″ (8-10 cm) in diameter – and sprinkled with a streusel topping before serving.

Koláče are originally from the Czech lands and Slovakia but thanks to the Czech diaspora, they’ve become popular in many states across the US as well, most notably Texas, Iowa, Nebraska, and Minnesota.

Komentator isenk:

8. Koláče

The koláč is a type of Czech pastry made with yeasted dough and a variety of fillings like fruit jams, cream cheese, curd cheese, and poppy seeds. They’re traditionally round in shape – around 3-4″ (8-10 cm) in diameter – and sprinkled with a streusel topping before serving.

Koláče are originally from the Czech lands and Slovakia but thanks to the Czech diaspora, they’ve become popular in many states across the US as well, most notably Texas, Iowa, Nebraska, and Minnesota.

yummy :) and also Bohemian Glass are beautiful

9.Fanfrnoch

What is this weird looking thing you ask? Fanfrnoch is a musical instrument from the Chod region and not a forgotten one! As for the classification, it’s a percussion instrument – a clay or metal container covered with a stretched bladder and a bundle of horsehair (or a cord) passed through the center. The sound is produced by the friction of pulling on the hair.

Wow, it's the first time I've heard about fanfrnoch. What an interesting instrument. Reminds a little of burczybas. How odd...

ZhouYanRan:

Wow, it's the first time I've heard about fanfrnoch. What an interesting instrument. Reminds a little of burczybas. How odd...

N I a poor imbecile  thought, those threads are for holding the instrument 

Minchane:

9.Fanfrnoch

What is this weird looking thing you ask? Fanfrnoch is a musical instrument from the Chod region and not a forgotten one! As for the classification, it’s a percussion instrument – a clay or metal container covered with a stretched bladder and a bundle of horsehair (or a cord) passed through the center. The sound is produced by the friction of pulling on the hair.

Yeah how weird & unique