8. Gareth Bale

Among many famous personalities,  he is my fav one

Gareth Frank Bale (born 16 July 1989) is a Welsh professional footballer who plays as a winger for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Wales national team. Renowned for his ball striking from distance, swerving free kicks, and his ability to get past defenders with pace, Bale has received plaudits from his peers, who have described him as a footballer with "tremendous speed, great crossing ability, a great left foot and exceptional physical qualities".

9. Southerndown - One of the best places in Europe to find Jurassic fossils

10. The Welsh Language

While it may look like Welsh speakers have sat on a keyboard to create it, I can assure you they haven’t. Evidence: there’s no k, q, v, or z in Welsh.

Jokes aside, Welsh is an incredibly culturally rich language – it’s around 4000 years old and has some true linguistic gems.

If you want to say “cheers” to new-found Welsh friends at the pub, you need only say “yaki dah”. Pronunciation is what slips English speakers up – get used to seeing “dd” but pronouncing it “th”! Welsh people were persecuted for using their own language for a long time, and today it’s spoken with pride by around 10% of the population.

1, Bubble tea, pearl tea, boba - a drink from Taiwan. Made by mixing tea with milk and adding tapioca pearls.

2. The town of “Spirited Away”

Remember the famous Japanese animated film Spirited Away? Many beautiful scenes are inspired by a mountainous town called Jiufen in Taiwan. 

The picturesque town is nestled on the northeastern coast, 2 hours away from the hustle and bustle of Taipei City. Walking on the narrow, lantern-lit cobblestone street, you will feel transported to another time and unique place. Many buildings reflect Japanese influence during the gold mining era. 

Movie fans will not want to miss the A-Mei Tea House, the inspiration for the iconic bathhouse in the film. And certainly do not want to leave without trying out the mouth-watering street food and seeing the mesmerizing ocean vistas! 

3.Semiconductor  

TSMC(Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited  ) is the largest semiconductor chip manufacturer. This company produces about 90% of high-performance chips across the globe

Due to its strong capabilities in OEM wafer manufacturing and a complete industry supply chain, Taiwan has been able to distinguish itself from its competitors and dominate the global marketplace. Taiwan's semiconductor sector accounted for US$115 billion, around 20 percent of the global semiconductor industry.

Cud u pls leave one place for me like 10th or so, for taiwan. I will be back after a while.   

It's ok if nt, no prbs, carry on.

aenoee:

Cud u pls leave one place for me like 10th or so, for taiwan. I will be back after a while.   

It's ok if nt, no prbs, carry on.

We'll try

4. ASUS and Acer

Both of these household brands were formed in Taiwan and their current headquarters are still based in the bustling city of Taipei.

Combined, Acer and ASUS produce a large number of the world’s computers and PC peripherals. 

Komentator isenk:

4. ASUS and Acer

Both of these household brands were formed in Taiwan and their current headquarters are still based in the bustling city of Taipei.

Combined, Acer and ASUS produce a large number of the world’s computers and PC peripherals. 

Taiwan is really advanced country .

5.Taiwan has its own calendar – year zero is 1912.

The calendar most commonly used in Taiwan is the Republic of China calendar. According to this calendar, year 0 is 1912, the date of the founding of the Republic of China. So to find the current year, you need to subtract 1911. For example, 2023 is year 112.

6. Taroko National Park (picturesque canyons, stunning views)

7. Lai kuan lin

born on 23rd September 2001 in Taipei, Taiwan is singer, actor, and rapper .

He belonged to the “Wanna One”group
( disbanded on 31st December 2018.)

I watched his work for the first time in drama “A Little Thing Called First Love”. ( I noticed him for  his voice there ,  mellifluous - As if someone is  pouring honey in your ear ,soooooooo sweet that I cud taste his voice silky smooth and sweet) and for his looks ( especially eyes n skin texture).

I liked him a lot In drama, " don't disturb my study", with landy li (another fav of mine).

8. Convenience store culture

From famous global chains like Family Mart and 7-Eleven (known as Seven by the locals) to Taiwanese chains like Hi-Mart, there are over 10,000 convenience stores throughout the island! 

One of the best ways to experience and enjoy convenience store culture in Taiwan is to simply enjoy a convenience store meal. Having been to Taiwan plenty of times, I can confirm that the food sold in Taiwanese convenience stores is top-notch!