older man/younger woman (teacher-student gives me the creeps)

Lead character is devoted to a pet, or lead character is allergic to pets.

Lead character is devoted to a pet

ML is gone for extended periods of time and hardly ever sees FL or ML is always around the FL and never leaves her alone

the latter

nice quiet couple or bickering couple 

bickering couple

supporting a secret to an end or making sure the secret comes out

making sure the secret comes out

Some office dramas begin with workplace bullying. The lead is constantly critized, openly insulted, taken for granted, overworked, etc. by both boss and co-workers. Do you prefer that this person be male or female?

wow hard question. Some men will have a hard time proving they are being abused, but i've grown so tired of seeing women get abused, especially in the media i watch, because i know that this is close to reality and will happen to me/or my friends at least once. So yeah, i choose male character, would also like to see how someone handles that who didn't necessarily expect it.

1. Mystery that is connected to the main characters past

2. Mystery that the main character got tangled into by accident/fate/job/because of their bad luck

1. Past connection.

1. Strong female character

2. Naive female character

strong female character

A main character is a police officer working undercover. He or she gets close to the eventual romantic lead through this false identity.  Do you prefer that the police person is male or female?

female!

main character falls in love with a single dad or single mom

hard 

main character falls in love with a single dad  

Ml who is caring to others  from start or changes with help of FL

caring from the start

main character who often drinks heavily, or main character who gets drunk once in the drama

main character who gets drunk once in the drama

Fl  who knows cooking or FL who doesn't even know to handle the knife 

fl knows how to cook!

When starting a new relationship, ML has a supporting ex or FL has a supporting MIL

no ex pls

FL has a supporting MIL

Historical or modern day drama?

modern day drama

melodrama or makjang