ShotaSidePart:

I have to go off your on hold as I haven't seen anything on your dropped list

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat- you're almost done anyway

Jam Loey Rak- pure trash drama that I personally enjoyed

Money Flower- is great except for the last 20 minutes of the last episode... so yeah...

Search: WWW- strong women/ reversal or the gender roles which was actually funny at times/ great writing and acting. I was mad at myself for putting it off for so long it's that good.

Someday or One Day- it takes a couple episodes but it gets really good! Very unique story-telling

Unnatural- I don't like medical dramas but I was hooked with this one. Great acting and real-life/ realistic stories

Voice- you're not missing anything with this one/ you can drop it

this was supposed to be for the "Not Interested" list though.. 

for yours I'd say Eulachacha Waikiki, I'm not a robot, W, Mother, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

edit: finished WWW, it was just average I guess... Money Flower was slow/boring imo I prefer soap opera type of makjangs more. 

have only seen Meow the Secret Boy but it was only worth watching for the cat xD

nothing on your list 

A Korean Odyssey 

Devilish Joy 

Where Stars Land 

Do You Like Brahms?

Doctors

Dramaworld - it was ok for a web-drama. S2 ended with an open ending so I'm waiting for a 3rd one

Phoenix 2020 - the plot had potential in the beginning but I liked the romance between the FL and 2nd ML more than the original 2004 version.