aenoee:

Sometimes it's simply enough  to read you guys. I was 

Oh :(

Yeah u right. I dint post for a while. 

Yeah but it didn't much fun with only me and Minchane  that answer back & forward. Haha... We hope you can join the fun. Haha....

Komentator isenk:
Yes Fellow Indonesian. But we count that only 1 then... Under TV drama...

Sure, take it easy man! >: D

4. Hong Kong Cheesecake

Minchane:

3.Dim sum
Dim sum means 'touch the heart '.

U so fast, by the time I copied n was abt to paste,  dim sum, 

U already did.    :((

aenoee:

U so fast, by the time I copied n was abt to paste,  dim sum, 

U already did.    :((

Haha pick another answer that not too hot then... 

5. The Big Buddha

Located on Lantau Island, pictures of the Big Buddha (or Tian Tan Buddha) are synonymous with Hong Kong.

It’s one of the tallest statues of a seated Buddha in the world and stands 112 feet above the Po Lin Monastery.

The walk itself to get up to the Big Buddha is also one of the things that Hong Kong is famous for.

You’ll have to walk up 268 steps to reach the platform that holds the Buddha sitting on its giant lotus. This might not sound too bad, but when you’re making the hike in Hong Kong’s famously humid heat, you’ll really feel it!

Despite the heat, almost every tourist visits this statue, which was created to symbolize the harmonious relationship between nature, religion, and human.

6.  Hong Kong meansFragrant Harbour’

Hong Kong is the phonetic translation of 香港 (heung gong) in Cantonese – literally translates as ‘fragrant harbour’, derived from the sweet aroma of the agarwood from Aquilaria sinensis, Dongguan incense.

7. Cantonese

The majority of Hong Kong’s Chinese population speaks Cantonese. The language has nine tones and a system of Romanisation called Jyutping

@ komentator, 

And also quite a big  number speaks English 

Komentator isenk:

7. Cantonese

The majority of Hong Kong’s Chinese population speaks Cantonese. The language has nine tones and a system of Romanisation called Jyutping

Btw, doesn't it look like an art???

aenoee:

Btw, doesn't it look like an art???

The pic or the language?

Komentator isenk:

The pic or the language?

Script 

aenoee:

Script 

Well that's why i pick it. Haha... 

Komentator isenk:

Well that's why i pick it. Haha...