@ Komentator isenk

No problem :) 

I remember MacGyver, he could literally do something out of nothing :D

6. Fondue
A Swiss melted cheese and wine dish served in a communal pot (caquelon or fondue pot) over a portable stove (réchaud) heated with a candle or spirit lamp, and eaten by dipping bread into the cheese using long-stemmed forks. It was promoted as a Swiss national dish by the Swiss Cheese Union (Schweizerische Käseunion) in the 1930s.

Most commonly used cheese for fondue is Gruyère, a hard Swiss cheese that's sweet and slightly salty.

7.Red Cross

Origins of the Red Cross Movement
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement started in 1863 and was inspired by Swiss businessman Henry Dunant. The suffering of thousands of men on both sides of the Battle of Solferino in 1859 upset Dunant. Many were left to die due to lack of care.

Swiss Red Cross with Swiss flag,

ZhouYanRan:

@ Komentator isenk

No problem :) 

I remember MacGyver, he could literally do something out of nothing :D

Yeah and sometimes with a help of swiss knife... Haha... 

8. Helvetica Font

The Helvetica font is a typeface that was created in Switzerland. The font was designed by Max Miedinger and is based on the Latin alphabet.

Helvetica is a popular typeface because it is clean and simple and has a neutral tone. It is certainly one of the more versatile fonts, and often used in signage and branding.

9.Swiss watches

Switzerland is famous for its watches. It is a large manufacturer of luxury watches. Rolex, Rado, Omega, Tag Heuer are a few Swiss brands that are famous all across the world. 

10. Heidi

Heidi is a children’s book written by Swiss author Johanna Spyri. The story is about a young girl who goes to live with her grandfather in the Swiss Alps.

The book was published in 1880 and has been translated into many different languages. The story of Heidi is very popular in Switzerland and a well known story for kids around the world.

Do kids still know her story now...? I don't know must be happy or not cause Disney haven't touch her story. Haha...  Ups... 

Let's finish our v country then. 

Virgin Islands

Komentator isenk:

10. Heidi

Heidi is a children’s book written by Swiss author Johanna Spyri. The story is about a young girl who goes to live with her grandfather in the Swiss Alps.

The book was published in 1880 and has been translated into many different languages. The story of Heidi is very popular in Switzerland and a well known story for kids around the world.

Do kids still know her story now...? I don't know must be happy or not cause Disney haven't touch her story. Haha...  Ups... 

Interesting,  i will definitely try to read

1.Climb the historic 99 Steps

As you climb the 99 Steps, a staircase built by the Danes in order to make it easier to get around the steep terrain of St. Thomas Island, you’ll be stepping through history.
With steps made of old stone and surrounding colorful gardens, the photos you can get here will be well worth the steep climb. Not to mention it’s surrounded by other iconic landmarks such as Fort Christian and Blackbeard’s Castle.

Minchane:

1.Climb the historic 99 Steps

As you climb the 99 Steps, a staircase built by the Danes in order to make it easier to get around the steep terrain of St. Thomas Island, you’ll be stepping through history.
With steps made of old stone and surrounding colorful gardens, the photos you can get here will be well worth the steep climb. Not to mention it’s surrounded by other iconic landmarks such as Fort Christian and Blackbeard’s Castle.

These step remind me of last john wick movie. Haha.... I know they shot it in paris tho... 

2. Buck Island Reef National Monument, St. Croix

Beautiful Buck Island and its surrounding sea gardens are one of the most visited attractions on St. Croix. Lying 1.5 miles off the northeast coast of St. Croix, in the center of a vast marine sanctuary, Buck Island Reef was guaranteed protection when U.S. President John F. Kennedy named it the first U.S. underwater national monument in 1961.

The reef here features elkhorn coral grottoes and is one of the best dive sites in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Along the marked trail, snorkelers and divers can spot many tropical fish, such as blue tang and barracuda. Wreck dives are found off the north coast.

Buck Island also offers protected beaches, picnic sites, and cooking grills, as well as a hiking trail through a forest of giant tamarinds to the island's scenic ridge.

Komentator isenk:

5. Swiss Army Knife

The Swiss Army Knife is a multipurpose pocket knife that was invented in Switzerland and is now considered to be a national icon. The knife has a variety of functions, such as a blade, screwdriver, can opener, and scissors.

It is made from high-quality materials and is often used by outdoorsmen and hikers. The Swiss Army Knife is a practical tool that is also very collectible.

And when I see this knife just remembering old Hollywood drama MacGyver. Who watch it too...? Haha

AND I recall movie 127 days   :(

3.Tecoma Stans

The Virgin Islands national flower is the yellow cedar (Tecoma Stans).

4. Emancipation Garden, St. Thomas

The Emancipation Garden is the site where the Emancipation Proclamation was read on July 3, 1848, freeing the slaves of St. Thomas. The event took place after officials received word that governor Peter von Scholten had freed the slaves on St. Croix.

Today, the park features benches, a gazebo, and plenty of shade, and it's a good place to relax or catch occasional concerts. 

@ komentator, 

Thumbs up for Heidi