Aenoee was expelled or something and all her comments were erased. Many countries are now incomplete... buaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Lilly:

9.Notre-Dame Basilica

This is not in Canada

8. Currency

16. The currency of Tuvalu is called Tuvaluan dollar. However, there are no Tuvaluan banknotes, the people use the Australian dollar banknotes, but there are Tuvaluan coins.

AlfatogodeQFBere:

Aenoee was expelled or something and all her comments were erased. Many countries are now incomplete... buaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Yikes! I was wondering what happened. Why her comments disappeared? 

We are in Extraordinary you!

AlfatogodeQFBere:

We are in Extraordinary you!

I haven't seen it, so this comment is lost on me  :=(

angeliviki2022:

I haven't seen it, so this comment is lost on me  :=(

Mianeo!

AlfatogodeQFBere:

This is not in Canada

Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal is Montréal's mother church and was the first Gothic Revival style church in Canada. Its history has been marked by the Sulpicians since its foundation and is inseparable from that of Montréal. It speaks to its Catholic roots and the eternal link between art and religion.

I never went to canada ,so if it iswrong i will change it

AlfatogodeQFBere:

Some one is reporting against her like coward ,so she was removed .

Lilly:

Notre-Dame Basilica of Montréal is Montréal's mother church and was the first Gothic Revival style church in Canada. Its history has been marked by the Sulpicians since its foundation and is inseparable from that of Montréal. It speaks to its Catholic roots and the eternal link between art and religion.

I never went to canada ,so if it iswrong i will change it

No, my lack of knowledge is my guilt. Thanks for teaching me. Sorry.

Lilly:

Some one is reporting against her like coward ,so she was removed .

She kindly contacted me some days ago and she seemed to me a gentle soul. Too bad!

9. The origin of Tuvalu name - All the credits in the image.

AlfatogodeQFBere:

No, my lack of knowledge is my guilt. Thanks for teaching me. Sorry.

It's okay, it happens

AlfatogodeQFBere:

OMG she's being erased again.... Haha... I think yesterday I still talking to her... Well let see can she appeal her case again or will she make new account. Haha...

10. Tulolo

Tulolo is one of the most popular dishes prevalent in Tuvalu. Pulaka is the star ingredient of the recipe. Pulaka is actually a particular crop grown in Tuvalu. The locals sometimes call this crop Swamp taro. The crop is full of carbohydrates. To make a tasty Tulolo, you must add coconut cream at the end