8. Kenyan roots are everywhere, all of us have a Kenyan ancester as per current human race started most probably there, a mytochondrial RNA analysis for any of us will lead us there. But more recently there is a figure with Kenyan roots who was the first colored President to US: Barack Obama.

https://artsandculture.google.com/story/kenya-cradle-of-humankind-national-museums-of-kenya/vwURm3yPc05sKg?hl=en

8. Chapati
Chapati is a traditional Kenyan flatbread made from wheat flour, water, and salt. It’s a tasty snack or a side dish with various meals. Chapati goes well with various dishes, including stews and curries, and even on its own with chutney or salsa.

You can always find Chapati in most Kenyan cities, including local markets, street food stalls, and restaurants. It is a staple in the food scene and there is no lack of opportunity to try it.

10. Eliud Kipchoge

Eliud Kipchoge EGH (born 5 November 1984[2]) is a Kenyan long-distance runner who competes in the marathon and formerly specialized at the 5000 metre distance. Regarded as the greatest marathon runner of all time, he is the 2016 and 2020 Olympic marathon champion and the world record holder in the marathon with a time of 2:01:09 set at the 2022 Berlin Marathon.[3] He has run four of the six fastest marathons in history. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliud_Kipchoge

Someone else choose the next country.

Hi, for new people, the complete list of countries is on the first page

Minchane:

Hi, for new people, the complete list of countries is on the first page

I have been updating the ones we've used on page 82. Should I update the one on page 1?

1. ASTRA National Museum Complex

Occupying an area of 0.96 square kilometres, it is the largest open-air museum in Romania and one of the largest in Central and Eastern Europe.

angeliviki2022:

I have been updating the ones we've used on page 82. Should I update the one on page 1?

sure you can, as i may forget to update 

2. Martisor in the Spring 

Every year, the people of Romania celebrate the beginning of spring.On March 1st, they take an intertwined red and white string and tie it on their hand like a bracelet. This is worn for the entire month to bring good luck. However, this varies in some regions, and it is considered bad luck when worn for an extended period. 

After March is over, this string is taken off and tied to a tree. This is believed to give health and joy to the season! In addition, Romania is famous for many of these beliefs, folklore, and traditions.

Komentator isenk:

2. Martisor in the Spring 

Every year, the people of Romania celebrate the beginning of spring.On March 1st, they take an intertwined red and white string and tie it on their hand like a bracelet. This is worn for the entire month to bring good luck. However, this varies in some regions, and it is considered bad luck when worn for an extended period. 

After March is over, this string is taken off and tied to a tree. This is believed to give health and joy to the season! In addition, Romania is famous for many of these beliefs, folklore, and traditions.

And what for those lovely daffodils are?

3. The Romanian Language Is 1700 Years Old

Romanian language is the official language in Romania. Still, you may not know that it is the only Latin language spoken in Eastern Europe and is about 1700 years old.

The Romanian language is part of the Romance languages; other Romance languages are French, Italian, and Spanish. Although these languages are a little similar, Romanian is pretty different and more challenging to understand and learn.  

Romanian is part of the eastern romance sub-branch of Romance language. a linguistic group that evolved from several dialects of vulgar latin*, which separated from the Western romance languages in the course of the period from the 5th to the 8th centuries.

( * vulgar Latin - Vulgar Latin, also known as Popular or Colloquial Latin, is the range of non-formal registers of Latin spoken from the Late Roman Republic onward. Vulgar Latin is both controversial and imprecise.)

aenoee:

And what for those lovely daffodils are?

I don't know maybe just for photo decor... Haha... 

Komentator isenk:

I don't know maybe just for photo decor... Haha... 

Ic

4. Vlad III
Also known as Vlad Țepeș, Vlad the Impaler or Vlad Dracula, was Voivode of Wallachia. He is often considered one of the most important rulers in Wallachian history and a national hero of Romania. Stories of his cruelty are also well known, whether they are true or not.