Minchane:

I think it is common in Asia.Even my country don't prefer it.  

Yeah... Very unfortunate for left handed people...

2. Sticky rice

Laos is known for its sticky rice, known as khao niaw. Stop by any table in Laos, and you’ll almost certainly find the ubiquitous scene of a pile of sticky rice served in steaming woven bamboo baskets.

In simpler meals, it can act as the main course. For others, it may be a side dish similar to bread and butter at a French restaurant. It is also frequently sold within markets as a portable snack, wrapped tightly in green banana leaves. 

According to Smithsonian Magazine, it’s estimated that the average person in Laos consumes over 300 pounds (around 140 kilograms) of sticky rice per year! 

Komentator isenk:

Yeah... Very unfortunate for left handed people...

People with lefthanded can eat and do anything ,just we don't take money with as it insult to god 

2.Luang Prabang Night Market-It is situated in the most popular part of Luang Prabang, is easily accessible, it is one not to be missed when visiting this charming city. The night market is one of the biggest tourist markets in Southeast Asia. The market is open daily from 5pm to about 10pm.

4. Lao Lao Whiskey

a type of whiskey made from steamed rice. Many bottles are filled with snakes, scorpions, or other creatures. Sellers often report that there are health benefits (virility is a common one) to the animal infusions 

Minchane:

People with lefthanded can eat and do anything ,just we don't take money with as it insult to god 

well people in my country just redeem left hand is very unpolite. Cause many of us use it for toilet stuff... I think that's the originate about left handed in my country. Haha...

5.Pha That Luang-It  is a massive monument, over 147 feet tall. It has a unique, pyramid-like shape and is surrounded at the base by 30 smaller spire-shaped stupas.

Komentator isenk:

well people in my country just redeem left hand is very unpolite. Cause many of us use it for toilet stuff... I think that's the originate about left handed in my country. Haha...

haha yes

6. Kuang Si Waterfall

Laos has many beautiful waterfalls, but one of the best Laos destination to see a waterfall is Kuang Si waterfall is unique because the water is turquoise and the area is gorgeous, not to mention the swarm of butterflies which make the place magical. 

7. Tat Kuang Si Bear Rescue Centre - established in 2003 by the Free the Bears charity, it is a sanctuary for rescued bears and an educational centre.

8. Mulberries Organic Silk Farm

9. Plain of Jars - one of the most important prehistoric sites in Southeast Asia, consists of thousands of mysterious stone jars scattered around the Xiangkhoang Plateau.

10. Statue of Fa Ngum, founder of Lang Xan Kingdom

1. Vienna State Opera House